Day 1. 2 arrow 3D standard round
Day 2. 1 arrow hunting round
10am start both days
Bow check both days
Speed check for compounds
Free entry for all IFAF members (‘Covid refund’)
€10 and €5 per day for non-members
Please use online registration form at the bottom of the page
Pullamore Far, Cavan, H12 A0H1
Contact Sean on 086 3434034
Hot food and drinks
Tea and coffee
Indoor toilets for ladies only
Porta-loo for gents
Amenities & Accommodation
McDonalds 5 minutes from shoot
Hotel Kilmore 049 4332288
Cavan Crystal 049 4360600
Farnham Estate 049 4377700
Farnham Arms 049 4332577
Farnham House 087 1821554
Cherville B&B 049 4372855
King’s B&B 0877771509
Camping available please ring Sean to confirm
Anyone that wants to sell archery items please put your name and number on a sticker on your items.
There will be a raffle!
Covid regulations will apply both days.
Keep your distance, pull your own arrows, bring your own sanitiser.
DO NOT travel if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone with Covid in the last 14 days.
The Members of the following organisations are eligible to compete at an IFAF shoot, as a guest:
1) All organisations affiliated to the International Field Archery Association (IFAA)
2) All organisations affiliated to World Archery
3) ITFAS – Irish Traditional Field Archery Society
4) SIFA – Society of Irish Field Archers
5) NFAS – National Field Archery Society
6) CBIE – Cumann bua Instinctive hEireann (Irish Instinctive Archery Association)
Guests at the National Champs are not eligible to
- be awarded a Perpetual Trophy, should there be one for their category
- claim an IFAF Record
- receive incentive awards such as Gains or League points
REMEMBER: Members of the organisations listed are eligible to compete at IFAF event as ‘guests’. A guest archer must bring evidence of their membership (e.g. current membership card) and present it at registration.
Guest from other organisations are covered under IFAF’s Public Liability policy. There is no Personal Accident cover provided to guests, they must have their own insurance through the association of which they are a member.
National Champs Registration Form