The dates of shoots are listed in the current years’ calendar
PDF Version 2023
The calendar is subject to revisions – please check regularly.
Members of the following organisations are eligible to compete at an IFAF shoot, as a guest:
1) All organisations affiliated to the International Field Archery Association (IFAA)
2) All organisations affiliated to World Archery
3) ITFAS – Irish Traditional Field Archery Society
4) SIFA – Society of Irish Field Archers
5) NFAS – National Field Archery Society
REMEMBER: Members of the organisations listed are eligible to compete at IFAF event as ‘guests’. A guest archery must bring evidence of their membership (e.g. current membership card) and present it at registration.
Guest from other organisations are covered under IFAF’s Public Liability policy. There is no Personal Accident cover provided to guests. Guest must have their own insurance through the association for which they are a member.