Please fill out your details below to apply for a position in a IFAF Level 1 or IFAF level 2 Instructors course.
Requirements, Level 1:
- 2 years membership of IFAF.
- Garda Vetting.
- Safeguarding 1.
- Hold a valid classification card.
- To be proactive in promotion of Archery as a sport.
Requirements, Level 2:
To fulfil the criteria of the IFAA Instruction Protocol and the IFAF requirements below
- Valid IFAA Level 1 Instructor certification
- Minimum of 18 months experience coaching at the Level 1 standard
- Garda Vetting
- Safeguarding 1 or higher
- Valid classification card with classification scores (Field/Hunter)
- To be actively coaching.
- Submission of yearly coaching logs.
- To show a good working knowledge of all bow types (Recurve-Compound-Trad Classes)
- To show a good working knowledge of sighted and unsighted styles
- To be practicing and teaching the KSL/NTS sequence
- To be proactive in promoting the sport of Archery.