The 2020 Sports Capital and Equipment Programme will close for applications at 5pm on Monday 1st March 2021. No late or partial applications will be accepted.
All Applications must be made on www.sportscapitalprogramme.ie and you are recommended to start your application early to avoid the risk of encountering technical or other difficulties that cannot be resolved before the deadline.
For advice on how to make an application:
- read the guide to making an application https://assets.gov.ie/118486/ed24166c-fb51-4803-a6f6-b862f518c65d.pdf
- read the frequently asked questions https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/5b878-sports-capital-programme-2020-faq-guide/
- view our YouTube “how-to” guides https://youtu.be/PChhQ3zOiEI
- email SportsCapitalProgrammes@tcagsm.gov.ie
- you can download a blank sample application form at www.gov.ie/SportsCapital (this is only a sample form and all applications must be made on the online OSCAR system).
- for telephone queries, please ring the relevant county contact point below (please note that all staff are currently working from home due to Covid restrictions so these numbers will not be answered outside of normal working hours and only in accordance with individuals specific work patterns. Furthermore, a high volume of telephone calls is likely as the deadline date approaches):
064 662 7364 All local authorities
085 8768033 Clare, Mayo, Laois and Tipperary
085 8583211 Cork and Limerick
085 8768032 Donegal, Cavan, Longford and Sligo
085 8049667 Dublin
085 8583102 Galway, Louth and Westmeath
085 8583211 Kerry and Monaghan
085 8583054 Kildare
085 8583303 Kilkenny, Offaly and Roscommon
085 8583183 Meath
085 8583053 Regional and National Projects
085 8583057 Regional and National Projects
085 8583088 Waterford, Wicklow, Carlow and Leitrim
085 8583059 Wexford